On the 18th of June is the presidential election in the dictatorial regime of the Islamic Republic. Elections that are held with candidates approved by the leadership and have virtually no effect on the future of the country. The leaders of the Islamic Republic have always used the level of people's participation as the legitimacy of their government in international forums. The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic desperately needs the numbers of people participating in this showy election, while the Iranian people, more frustrated than ever, see no reason to participate in the show of a murderous government.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.