Egypt Warming to Russia
The visit by Russia’s defense and foreign ministers to Egypt last month is seen as an attempt by both countries to assert themselves amid a Middle East’s power vacuum, as ties between Egypt and the US have cooled, mainly due to the perceived US support of the Muslim Brotherhood and criticism of the military’s removal of President Mohamed Morsi in July. This cartoon was commissioned by offiziere.ch.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.