In 2019, 22 western countries signed a letter condemning China's mass detention of ethnic minorities. In a letter to the UN, these countries called China to close mass detention camps. Chinese authorities has built many detention camps across Xinjiang since 2011, where they holding Muslim ethnic minorities. It is reported that in 2017, 15 concentration camps were built on 125 hectares of land, while 10 concentration camps were built on 135 hectares of land in 2018. It is reported that more than million Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and other ethnic minorities were detained in these camps in the last few years. It is not clear how many people are being held in these camps today. Many countries have raised concerns about persecution and detention of ethnic minorities in Xinjiang. Thousands people in Turkey, Hong Kong, the US and other countries protested against China's policy towards ethnic minorities.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.