DUTY OF BORDER GUARD !
Rohingya killed by Myanmar’s mortar shells across border with Bangladesh
Refugee camp intentionally targeted to create panic, deter reparation efforts.Heavy fighting has been witnessed for more than one month in the hilly forest areas inside Myanmar across Bangladesh’s southeastern border district of the Bandarban’s Gumdhum area between the Myanmar army and the rebel group, Arakan Army.
Myanmar army’s mortar shells and bullets have landed inside Bangladesh.
Bangladesh summoned Myanmar’s envoy to Dhaka and said no bullets should land in Bangladesh.
The persecuted Rohingya have alleged that Myanmar has intentionally started to shell camps to create panic to deter repatriation efforts.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.