On Nov 5th cartoonist Musa Kart, along with several other colleagues from newspaper Cumhuriyet, was charged with collusion in last summer's attempted coup in Turkey. After a month in prison Musa remains defiant as do those outside working for his release, including the remaining staff at the paper. Their cause should not be forgotten on Human Rights Day, Dec 10th. Freedom of speech, especially freedom to criticise and satirise the powerful, is fundamental and essential. #musakart
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.