Ukrainian representatives held a first round of negotiations with their Russian counterparts on Monday in Belarusian territory to seek a solution to the conflict caused by the Russian invasion that began on February 24.
After a few hours of dialogue, both parties returned to their capitals for consultations before a second round of talks, the Reuters agency reported, citing the Belarusian agency Belta News.
Ukraine reiterated the call for a ceasefire and the withdrawal of Russian troops, while the Kremlin indicated that it would not announce its position in advance.
Moscow negotiators have said only that they hope to reach a mutually beneficial deal.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.