Cocaine at the Oscars: A Reflection
A negative space cartoon.
In the eighty-nine years since the very first Oscars ceremony was held at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles it is estimated that Hollywood royalty have subsequently consumed well over one metric ton of cocaine, often in specially constructed secret cubicles set up by Academy staff backstage to make proceedings bearable for bored thespians during the painfully long three hour events.
Believe it, or not.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.