Charlie Hebdo Erdogan
A Turkish attorney has demanded up to four years in prison against four employees of the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. He accuses them of 'libel' against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a caricature published last year.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.