Burn loot murder
90 days after G Floyd death, riots are still being called "protests" by the media.
The Democrats support it. The Republicans, except for a few, aren't speaking against it.
Looting and burning downtown businesses are justified reparations?
Going to residential areas, organising checkpoints, spreading terror in the streets and residential areas, attacking police and feds in the middle of the night, those are peaceful protesters? How using extreme violence on random civilians or business owners helps justice, minorities or stop violence? How is that "peaceful"? Justified?
2000 wounded cops, 16 deaths, that was last week count, I'm sure it greatly helps Floyd. Killing black cops is anti-racist because cops are KKK, even the black ones?
Now I read this more and more:
"I was a registered democrat, after seeing support for this divisive race war, I am a democrat no more".
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.