Problem: Exploitation of children at home by forcing them to be mothers or fathers to other siblings; parental negligence and neglect of one’s offspring. The cartoon symbolizes child slavery in relation to the family, when children are forced to give up their childhood games, friends and leisure time to replace their father or mother at their duty and role to be parents for other children (brothers or sisters).
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.