Brexit: free at last
The National Police Chief's Council reports a 57% rise in incidents of hate crime across Britain in the days following "Brexit" including beatings, graffiti and propaganda left at homes, businesses, schools and places of worship and innumerable instances of physical, verbal and online abuse. Despite claims to the contrary from the official Leave campaign it is clear that many who voted on the 23rd of June believed that all immigrants would be repatriated. The last time the UK voted on the Europe question was 1975. Race relations have just been returned to that era.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.