Bensouda's Continuous Chase After Barasa
The ICC arrest warrant against Kenyan journalist Walter Barasa was first issued under seal on 2 August 2013. It was made public on 2 October 2013. Barasa is wanted by the ICC for allegedly bribing or attempting to bribe three prosecution witnesses in the case against Deputy President William Ruto and journalist Joshua Sang. Barasa is continuing to make spirited attempts to block his extradition to The Hague. The latest resulted in the 29 May 2014 ruling by Kenya’s Court of Appeal to suspend the arrest warrant that was ordered by the High Court on 14 May 2014. This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.