Bahrain Formula 1
The Grand Prix of Bahrain will take place on Sunday; last year, the F1 was cancelled after 35 people, including five police, were killed in demonstrations. Bahrain has seen protests for over a year, calling on Bahrain's ruling royal family to improve human rights and make reforms. The F1 is seen as a symbol of the ruling elite: anti-government protests are expected, as is a violent crackdown by the authorities.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.