Lately, two prominent cartoonists, Pat Chappatte and Michael de Adder, lost their jobs in their newspapers, after having published their cartoons with Trump, as a central character. A new wave of self-censorship obscures freedom of the press and expression, in print and online media.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.