Anniversary of the assassination of cartoonist Naji Al-Ali
Aji Salim Hussein Al-Ali (1937 to August 29, 1987), a Palestinian cartoonist, was distinguished by pungent criticism that deepens by attracting attention to pioneering awareness through his cartoons. He is considered one of the most important Palestinian artists who pioneered political change using art as one of the methods of intensification. He has forty thousand cartoons, assassinated by an unknown person in London in 1987.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.