Amnesty Candles for Refugees in Detention
I am ashamed that Australia has a poor record when it comes to its handling of the processing of claims by refugees and asylum-seekers and its insistence in using offshore processing centres to hold people in detention for insufferably long periods of time, including the Iranian cartoonist known as Eaten Fish detained on Manus Island for two and a half years.
Follow the link below and sign the petition to close Nauru Regional Processing Centre and to speed up the slated closure of Manus Island.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.