2013 - The conquest continues
The "Idle No More" movement was initiated to stop the Harper government (Canada) from passing more laws and legislation that will further erode treaty and indigenous rights. Theresa Spence, chief of the Attawapiskat First Nation in northern Ontario, been on a hunger strike for 6 weeks which helped to generate media attention on the protest movement. Substandard living conditions are widespread among indigenous people.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.